Guest didoriginal

Hello From Bulgaria!

Guest didoriginal

Hi there,

I'm Deyan, the owner of the newest bulgarian VW site - www.vwbulgaria.com . The website is new, but we intend to make it as helpful as we can. We also would like to get in touch with other clubs and maybe think for an international meeting in the future.

That's it - I just wanted to say hello and congratulate you for the nice site and forums that you have here - that's the spirit.

I would also recommend you to create a separate category/forum for foreign users - just as I did.

:(

P.S. I'm not sure that that is the right place for my topic, but I don't understand Greek at all, so please excuse me. :huh:

Hi there,

I'm Deyan, the owner of the newest bulgarian VW site - www.vwbulgaria.com . The website is new, but we intend to make it as helpful as we can. We also would like to get in touch with other clubs and maybe think for an international meeting in the future.

That's it - I just wanted to say hello and congratulate you for the nice site and forums that you have here - that's the spirit.

I would also recommend you to create a separate category/forum for foreign users - just as I did.

-_-

P.S. I'm not sure that that is the right place for my topic, but I don't understand Greek at all, so please excuse me. :)

wellcome..nice try.i know that ur site,will quickly be the No1 automotive site in ur country.

for an international meeting in the future,i am innnnnnnnnnnnn. tongue.gif

Guest didoriginal

Hi guys! :lol:

Thank you for the warm welcome! :lol: Yes, the idea for an international meeting is something that will be an experience of a lifetime. :lol: We are neighbors and both our countries have nice cars to show off. ;)

I will be in touch with you in the future.

Regards,

Deyan Yordanov

Hi guys! :D

Thank you for the warm welcome! :lol: Yes, the idea for an international meeting is something that will be an experience of a lifetime. :o We are neighbors and both our countries have nice cars to show off. :wub:

I will be in touch with you in the future.

Regards,

Deyan Yordanov

Hi, how are you? Welcome to VWClub.gr. One thing though. Your home page doesn't seem to have anything in English as well as your forum. Is there anything I'm missing or something?

Zdrasti.Tazi e edna mnogo hubava idea.Az biah student v bulgaria.Kakvoto iskas da pitas, nie sme tuk!Ste se radvam da se vidim v edin obst meeting.

Would you be kind enough to translate this, for non-Bulgarian speaking people??? THank you tongue.gif

Guest didoriginal

Hello Eliasj,

Yes, the main page is still under construction and it will soon have some information in English. :D

@drspeed - Zdrasti, radvam se, che znaesh Bulgarski. :) - and for those, who does not understand Bulgarian - Hi, I'm glad that you speak Bulgarian.

You seem to be very kind people! :) It will be very nice if we can make this meeting a reality. I suppose that we will not experience any problems with the borders - both countries are in EU and we can travel only with our ID cards, am I right? :)

Cheers tongue.gif

Edited by didoriginal

Hello Eliasj,

Yes, the main page is still under construction and it will soon have some information in English. :D

@drspeed - Zdrasti, radvam se, che znaesh Bulgarski. :) - and for those, who does not understand Bulgarian - Hi, I'm glad that you speak Bulgarian.

You seem to be very kind people! :) It will be very nice if we can make this meeting a reality. I suppose that we will not experience any problems with the borders - both countries are in EU and we can travel only with our ID cards, am I right? :)

Cheers tongue.gif

Cool then. No problems, whatsoever. We can travel through EU with just ID cards. Hope to see you soon :lol:

Guest didoriginal

When do you think that it is going to be a good time to meet? June, July, August, or maybe later... because this month are the time that most people are going on a vacation. September looks OK for me. :)

hello there didoriginal, sorry for my delayed answer but I was really really busy :(

First of all it's very nice of you to register in our forum.

The fact that even though there is not a full English version of our forum, must have made it a bit hard to find an appropriate topic, but even through the "hard way" you found a good section.

I'll move the topic under "our members" category & I'll leave a link here, so that you can still find it :D

Now as for the Worldwide meeting, something like that it sounds awesome but, as you also said, during the summer months it would be hard to accomplish it with success. So I'd say we start talking about it and plan it for September :)

I'll be happy to assist you in any way.

If you need anything just add me on your MSN Messenger:

doghous@hotmail.com

Kostas

Guest didoriginal

Hello Doggy,

I am also sorry for the delayed response, but I was quite busy in the last couple of months. Anyway, I am glad that you like the idea and that you are ready to assist. 8P Btw, do you have Skype ID or ICQ, because I do not use MSN (it is not a problem for me to create an account though)? tongue.gif

Greetings from BG. tongue.gif

Deyan

Hello Deyan,

It will be my pleasure to assist you in organizing something like that (it sounds great as I already told you).

I have an icq (but the last time I used it, I had some problem logging in), and as I can remember I think I have a Skype ID.

So just send me an email with your info (my email: doggy@vwclub.gr) so that I'll add you in either Skyper or ICQ.

Best regards,

Kostas