doggy

Μεταχειρισμένο Polo

Well you can register your car as an historic car at the FILPA organisation. But you can legaly use your car every Sunday or, when FILPA has an official meeting. You could talk with a representative of FILPA at the following telephone number: 00302106529084.

Also you could visit their site http://www.filpafederation.gr/historyen.php

BTW are you going to buy another car in Greece?

Hello eMBee and welcome in VWClub :heart:

As I can see Skaraviaios & NOS have already answered your questions, we look forward to meet you here in Greece and hope that your 2nd car will also be a VW :heart:

Greetings from Bulgaria ;)

My name is Ivo and I'm a member of the Bulgarian VWclub - http://www.vwclub.bg

I have a Golf Mk3 '93, 1.9 TD (AAZ code, 75hp).

We're doing a lot of country-wide events each year and are looking for guests from the neighbor countries.

This year we had the Volkswagen Club Fest, the first of its kind event in Bulgaria. You can see some of the pictures from the event here - http://www.vwclub.bg/gallery.php?gid=7&cid=6

We had guests from Serbia, and we had lots of fun!

We are organizing a racing event on the 22 and 23rd of May this year at the Dragon circuit, near Plovdiv. - http://www.vwclub.bg/news.php?news=58 (sorry, the page is in Bulgarian, but we are working on an english translation on the site).

We'd be glad if you could come for a visit, to exchange ideas and meet foreign fans :lol:

We have an international section in our forum, where you can share your ideas (in english please) - http://www.vwclub.bg/forum/viewforum.php?f=63

I'd be glad to hear back from you :D

Cheers!

One more thing.. Can I change the language to english? If yes - can you tell me where to click?

The 2 posts were merged.

Edited by konstantinos passat

Greetings from Bulgaria :p

My name is Ivo and I'm a member of the Bulgarian VWclub - http://www.vwclub.bg

I have a Golf Mk3 '93, 1.9 TD (AAZ code, 75hp).

We're doing a lot of country-wide events each year and are looking for guests from the neighbor countries.

This year we had the Volkswagen Club Fest, the first of its kind event in Bulgaria. You can see some of the pictures from the event here - http://www.vwclub.bg/gallery.php?gid=7&cid=6

We had guests from Serbia, and we had lots of fun!

We are organizing a racing event on the 22 and 23rd of May this year at the Dragon circuit, near Plovdiv. - http://www.vwclub.bg/news.php?news=58 (sorry, the page is in Bulgarian, but we are working on an english translation on the site).

We'd be glad if you could come for a visit, to exchange ideas and meet foreign fans :lol:

We have an international section in our forum, where you can share your ideas (in english please) - http://www.vwclub.bg/forum/viewforum.php?f=63

I'd be glad to hear back from you :)

Cheers!

One more thing.. Can I change the language to english? If yes - can you tell me where to click?

The 2 posts were merged.

Hello mate and welcome to VW Club of Greece!!

To change the language from Greek to English,you will have to go to the left bottom of this page and at the second field you will see to say ""Greek(Ελληνικα)"".

You will click on it and select ENGLISH.

Hello Ivo & welcome!! :ninja:

I will tell you the truth, a trip to Bulgaria and in such a short notice and in the middle of the economy crisis (you must have heard what's happening in Greece nowadays), it would be really hard to manage to organize it and of course to make sure that we will have people following us.

I think it would be best you let us know about the next event that you will have some time earlier (perhaps -at least- 6 moths earlier) in order to have the ability to arrange for a visit to Bulgaria.

Kind regards,

Kostas

P.S.

Did you manage to change the language to English?

Hy to all friends from Greece...

my name is Bojan (box)...

my car: GOLF mk2

but i cant show u pic of my ride now...

I'm glad coaz i see that i can find some good friends here...also to see wery good cars...

more of our club u can find in vw-club serbia

Edited by boxnis

Hello Ivo & welcome!! :)

I will tell you the truth, a trip to Bulgaria and in such a short notice and in the middle of the economy crisis (you must have heard what's happening in Greece nowadays), it would be really hard to manage to organize it and of course to make sure that we will have people following us.

I think it would be best you let us know about the next event that you will have some time earlier (perhaps -at least- 6 moths earlier) in order to have the ability to arrange for a visit to Bulgaria.

Kind regards,

Kostas

P.S.

Did you manage to change the language to English?

Thanks for the warm welcome, Kostas!

Yes, I heard your government is trying desperately to solve the crisis, I wish them and you good luck, these are surely some hard times for all of us.

I'm sorry about the short notice, but we have a lot of events this year and because of that fact we don't have much time to organize.

However there were some guys from Serbia that could come to our VW Club Fest in march this year, they participated with 2 great cars.

Our idea is to make a huge event once per year, which gathers people from the Balkans - people from Serbia, F.Y.R.O.M., Greece, Romania, Turkey. We sure have a lot to learn from each other and I believe such a gathering would be a win-win situation.

I will make sure to inform you much earlier (as soon as we book the track for the next year) about the next gathering at Kaloyanovo, because I believe it would be most interesting for the car fans.

This year we had and plan to have:

March - VW Club Fest, which I explained in the above post (Hoping to do it yearly)

April - VW Gathering near the Krushuna waterfalls, Lovech - a lot of volkswagens on a green field, with lots of tents and friends. Of course a lot of barbecue and beer :blink: (Yearly)

May - VW Gathering near Kaloyanovo - the racing event that I talked. I think this would be the most suitable event for a Balkan meeting. (Yearly)

June - A charity event near Troyan - helping the orphans. (Yearly charity events in different places)

July - We are planning to go to Serbia for an event there, which I'm not really sure what will be, but one thing I know - I must be there :)

September - VW Gathering near Rojen, Chepelare (this is closest to greece I think) - again, like the Krushuna waterfalls, a lot of volkswagens on a green field, with lots of friends, barbecue and beer :good:

This is the program of the Kaloyanovo gathering, I translated it from Bulgarian, if anyone is interested:

The place is at the "Dragon" circuit, near Kaloyanovo (Plovdiv), Bulgaria.

The event will start at the 22-nd and finish on the 23-rd of May this year.

The program:

Day 1 - 22.05.2010 (Saturday)

09:00 - 11:00 - Technical check for everyone who wants to drive on the circuit. The check is valid for both days of the event. There will be no technical check in sunday. Cars, that haven't passed the check and qualifications in saturday can take part in the drag discipline in sunday. You can download a participation declaration here, and you have to download it and fill it before you come. The declaration is in Bulgarian, I can help you with the translation if you want to participate. No declaration is needed if you want to come as a spectator.

10:00 - 16:00 - Free trainings. The cars will drive on the track divided by classes, up to 6 cars at a time. The times will be used as qualifications for the finals of the italian chase at sunday.

16:00-18:00 ч. - Free trainings - drag.

19:00 ч. DJ party at the circuit until the morning.

Building the tent camp - every one who wants can come with a tent and spend the night, as well as enjoy the great night party with lots of music and fireworks. We will build the camp at saturday, during the day. Everyone who wants have to warn during the ticket purchase, that he/she wants to camp at the circuit. Groups that want to camp together have to warn about it the organizers, saying the number of tents and cars in the group, so that they can camp at one place.

header.jpg

Day 2 - 23.05.2010 (Sunday)

10:00-11:00 - Italian chase finals, class mosquito (up to 90hp)

11:00-11:15 - Spectators' fun - pan drift, burnout

11:15-12:15 - Italian chase finals, small class (91hp - 115hp)

12:15-12:30 - Spectators' fun - 30 men in a Polo, fastest wheel change

12:30-13:30 - Italian chase finals, middle class (116hp - 150hp)

13:30-14:00 - Spectators' fun - pushing a car drag, 1/32 mile

14:00-14:30 - Master's driving skills

14:30-15:30 - Italian chase finals, big class (over 150hp)

15:30-15:45 - Spectators' fun - handbrake parking between 2 cars

15:45-16:00 - Demo racing between 2 VW cars from the National track championship - classes X3 and X4

16:00-17:45 - 1/4 mile drag

17:45-18:00 - Raffle with a lot of prizes - dyno tests, chip and optical tuning, tools and a lot more.

Additional events:

1. Paintball - there will be a paintball field for all the spectators.

2. Club's shop.

Tickets prices:

Normal ticket - 2.50 eur;

Up to 18 years old - 2 eur;

Up to 12 years old - free.

There will be no taxes for participating in the races and camping.

Note: It is possible, having a lot of cars, willing to participate, to close the registration early. The program isn't final and it is possible to make changes.

P.S. Sorry for the huge post. And yes, I did change the language to english, thank you worthy.gif

Again, sorry for the short notice, I understand that you can't organize for such short time. Hope to see you next year :drinks:

Edited by ISRalien

Thanks for the warm welcome, Kostas!

Yes, I heard your government is trying desperately to solve the crisis, I wish them and you good luck, these are surely some hard times for all of us.

I'm sorry about the short notice, but we have a lot of events this year and because of that fact we don't have much time to organize.

However there were some guys from Serbia that could come to our VW Club Fest in march this year, they participated with 2 great cars.

Our idea is to make a huge event once per year, which gathers people from the Balkans - people from Serbia, Macedonia, Greece, Romania, Turkey. We sure have a lot to learn from each other and I believe such a gathering would be a win-win situation.

I will make sure to inform you much earlier (as soon as we book the track for the next year) about the next gathering at Kaloyanovo, because I believe it would be most interesting for the car fans.

This year we had and plan to have:

March - VW Club Fest, which I explained in the above post (Hoping to do it yearly)

April - VW Gathering near the Krushuna waterfalls, Lovech - a lot of volkswagens on a green field, with lots of tents and friends. Of course a lot of barbecue and beer ;) (Yearly)

May - VW Gathering near Kaloyanovo - the racing event that I talked. I think this would be the most suitable event for a Balkan meeting. (Yearly)

June - A charity event near Troyan - helping the orphans. (Yearly charity events in different places)

July - We are planning to go to Serbia for an event there, which I'm not really sure what will be, but one thing I know - I must be there :)

September - VW Gathering near Rojen, Chepelare (this is closest to greece I think) - again, like the Krushuna waterfalls, a lot of volkswagens on a green field, with lots of friends, barbecue and beer :thumbsup:

This is the program of the Kaloyanovo gathering, I translated it from Bulgarian, if anyone is interested:

The place is at the "Dragon" circuit, near Kaloyanovo (Plovdiv), Bulgaria.

The event will start at the 22-nd and finish on the 23-rd of May this year.

The program:

Day 1 - 22.05.2010 (Saturday)

09:00 - 11:00 - Technical check for everyone who wants to drive on the circuit. The check is valid for both days of the event. There will be no technical check in sunday. Cars, that haven't passed the check and qualifications in saturday can take part in the drag discipline in sunday. You can download a participation declaration here, and you have to download it and fill it before you come. The declaration is in Bulgarian, I can help you with the translation if you want to participate. No declaration is needed if you want to come as a spectator.

10:00 - 16:00 - Free trainings. The cars will drive on the track divided by classes, up to 6 cars at a time. The times will be used as qualifications for the finals of the italian chase at sunday.

16:00-18:00 ч. - Free trainings - drag.

19:00 ч. DJ party at the circuit until the morning.

Building the tent camp - every one who wants can come with a tent and spend the night, as well as enjoy the great night party with lots of music and fireworks. We will build the camp at saturday, during the day. Everyone who wants have to warn during the ticket purchase, that he/she wants to camp at the circuit. Groups that want to camp together have to warn about it the organizers, saying the number of tents and cars in the group, so that they can camp at one place.

header.jpg

Day 2 - 23.05.2010 (Sunday)

10:00-11:00 - Italian chase finals, class mosquito (up to 90hp)

11:00-11:15 - Spectators' fun - pan drift, burnout

11:15-12:15 - Italian chase finals, small class (91hp - 115hp)

12:15-12:30 - Spectators' fun - 30 men in a Polo, fastest wheel change

12:30-13:30 - Italian chase finals, middle class (116hp - 150hp)

13:30-14:00 - Spectators' fun - pushing a car drag, 1/32 mile

14:00-14:30 - Master's driving skills

14:30-15:30 - Italian chase finals, big class (over 150hp)

15:30-15:45 - Spectators' fun - handbrake parking between 2 cars

15:45-16:00 - Demo racing between 2 VW cars from the National track championship - classes X3 and X4

16:00-17:45 - 1/4 mile drag

17:45-18:00 - Raffle with a lot of prizes - dyno tests, chip and optical tuning, tools and a lot more.

Additional events:

1. Paintball - there will be a paintball field for all the spectators.

2. Club's shop.

Tickets prices:

Normal ticket - 2.50 eur;

Up to 18 years old - 2 eur;

Up to 12 years old - free.

There will be no taxes for participating in the races and camping.

Note: It is possible, having a lot of cars, willing to participate, to close the registration early. The program isn't final and it is possible to make changes.

P.S. Sorry for the huge post. And yes, I did change the language to english, thank you worthy.gif

Again, sorry for the short notice, I understand that you can't organize for such short time. Hope to see you next year :drinks:

It is not Macedonia but FYROM!BEAWARE of your expressions and i advise you that first read some history and then write to a GREEK forum.ελεος,στο τελος θα μας μαμησουν κιολας.γραφουν σε Ελληνικο φορουμ προσφωνοντας τους ακατονομαστους Μακεδονια.δεν το βλεπει κανεις σας ρε;.

Sorry about that.

We're all humans after all, we have one passion vwknee.gif

+1 mate we are dubbers united ;)

@joop its ok man don't lose your temper, afterall if there is someone to blame that would be us that we permitted to take-claim even steal our history and our name Macedonia-Makedonia

Isralien no problem everything is cool

Everything's cool,but at least somebody had to make a comment....Maybe our new friend ISRalien wasn't aware of the difference but now thanks to Joop's post he knows, as any of our new abroad friends in the future, not to mess with our history.

Admin to move this topic in the right place ..

Hello, my name is Andre i am Admin from a German VW club and I come from Germany Cologne.

i drive a Golf 6 R 300 PS - see my Signature

post-19746-0-20175500-1304579035_thumb.j

I will come to Thessaloniki From 25.07. - 06.09

2010 in Greece ... LOOK HERE

to meet Your Club

Edited by @ndre

Hello, my name is Andre i am Admin from a German VW club and I come from Germany Cologne.

to meet Your Club

hello Dubber!PM me when u will arrive in order to arrange a coffee

the picture taken at Thessaloniki is from Kitchen Bar(the coffee place)

and you went to kavala...I have been to kavala with my ride also a dozen times :)

PS nice ride :thumbsup::goodjob:

Edited by mourh

to meet Your Club

Welcome ! :)

Hello Andre and welcome to our club!

Just send me a p.m. with some more details regarding your visit in Greece and I will create a subject in our forum to inform everyone about your visit and arrange for a meeting during your stay in Greece!

I'd sure like to get to see you in person and of course I'd love to see your awesome car!

Regards,

Kostas

hello Dubber!PM me when u will arrive in order to arrange a coffee

the picture taken at Thessaloniki is from Kitchen Bar(the coffee place)

and you went to kavala...I have been to kavala with my ride also a dozen times :p

PS nice ride :thumbsup::goodjob:

Hallo. I arrived in Thessaloniki yesterday and I will be staying here for four weeks. :whistling:

Photos will follow later.

post-19746-0-88847400-1312823433_thumb.j

( Admin please )

From Post #67 I am asking you to you make an extra topic. I will post many photos there.

Edited by @ndre