Passatcl

Φώτα (μπροστά) Για Passat Β3

Λοιπόν εχω το Passat b3 και θελω να του βαλω κανα καλο φανάρι μπροστά. Κατι στρογγυλά εχω δει. που μπορω να τα βρώ? Υπάρχουν angel eyes για αυτο το μοντέλο? Επισης σε τι τιμες ειναι? και για πισω δεν θα με χάλαγαν. Αμα ξέρει κανενας....

Edited by konstantinos passat

Τα μπροστινα που λες στρογγυλα ειναι angel eyes λογικα.

Για πισω μαλλον ψαχνεις lexus style.

Δεν εχω καποια συγκεκριμενα στο μυαλο μου να σου προτεινω αλλα μπορεις να ρωτησεις σε οποιοδηποτε μαγαζι με αξεσουαρ αυτοκινητων.

Αν και δεν έχω πασατ , σου έψαξα και σου βρήκα...

1.2712_pa-l-109.jpg

If you are looking for a great lighting upgrade and the authentic European look these high quality Hella OEM headlights will give you a heavy dose of both!

Easy install and they come complete with bulbs. Uses H1 high and low beam and glass base city bulbs.

Fits Passat 35i Type B4, 9/93 - 5/97.----->US $ 329.00

2.2720_pa-l-114.jpg

This dual lens headlight from Hella is the ultimate lighting upgrade for the 35i. The lights feature a dipped DE high beam lens with anti-scatter shaped outer lens and the low beam has a high power H1 with a mirror reflection backing shield.

They are super bright and look great. The matching clear turn signals are NOT included, but can be ordered separately. The headlights come complete with bulbs and everything you need to install. High quality made by HELLA in Germany.

Fits all Passat 35i Type B3 87 - 8.93. NOT FOR MODELS WITH CLIMATE CONTROL.

Uses H1 low beam, H3 high beam and glass base city bulbs.----->US $ 549.00

3.2717_pa-l-112.jpg

Stealthy, sleek and a custom Euro look. These are the brightest headlights that are availabe for the 35i Passat. Not only an upgrade from standard lighting but a 3 fold lighting difference!

Installs easy and is direct replacement for the stock headlights and turn signals. All bulbs included.

Fits all Passat 35i Type B3 87 - 8.93. NOT FOR MODELS WITH CLIMATE CONTROL.

Uses H1 low beam, H3 high beam and glass base city bulbs.------>US $ 419.95

4.2727_pa-l-130.jpg

The new projector headlights for the Passat 35i feature dual DE projector H7 lenses, they feature integrated daytime running light bulb and LED turn signals. They come complete with bulbs ready to install.

These headlights fit Passat 35i Type B3 (87 - 8/93).

Uses H7 high and low beam bulbs and glass base city bulbs.---->US $ 349.00

Edited by Puck

Επειδή έχω μπλεχτει με τα e-bay και γενικως αγορές απο internet, θέλω να μου πεί κάποιος κάποιο καλό καταστημα με αξεσουάρ (κυρίως για φώτα) που μπορώ να βρώ (για passat ετσι) και εκει μετα θα ρωτήσω...

Για πισω παρε smoked ή red προς Θεου οχι led ή lexus ειναι καγκουριες και μαλιστα χοντρες που δεν ταιριαζουν στο χαρακτηρα του αυτοκινητου.