thanos.k

Εξαγωγη Πλαστικου Και Φουσκας Λεβιε Golf 6

Καποιος με ακριβεις οδηγειες ρε παιδια...δοκιμασα με πιστωτικη μπαινει αλλα δεν γινεται κατι...προσπαθησα με ολη μου τη δυναμη...βραχος αυτο...δεν ξερω τι να κανω..Τριζει η 5η οταν τη βαζω ενοοω τα πλαστικα που ακουμπανε κατω απο τη φουσκα...

Καποιος με ακριβεις οδηγειες ρε παιδια...δοκιμασα με πιστωτικη μπαινει αλλα δεν γινεται κατι...προσπαθησα με ολη μου τη δυναμη...βραχος αυτο...δεν ξερω τι να κανω..Τριζει η 5η οταν τη βαζω ενοοω τα πλαστικα που ακουμπανε κατω απο τη φουσκα...

Δοκίμασε να το κάνεις έτσι:

No, the clips for the boot are completely different and that guy was just wrong about how to remove the shifter itself. I just replaced my stock shifter on my 2010 TDI with a brand new OEM GTI shifter. The new shifter comes with the plastic bezel pre-stapled / clipped to the boot which is good and the install is actually pretty easy once figured out.

I put the shifter in third gear and used an obsolete credit card on the rear edge of the black plastic trim to pry it up slightly while at the same time using my fingers to grab the inside edge of it through the boot. It was easy to unclip this way. Once the rear edge was unclipped, you just slide the whole plastic bezel backwards to remove the front clips. Then lift it over the knob as shown in the Mk5 instructions.

Now you do not use "superhuman strength" to remove the shifter; that's just dumb. You have to loosen the soft metal retaining ring that's holding the knob on the shifter stalk. I mostly used a small screwdriver to expand the ring starting from the loop where it was originally crimped, plus some plier use, until it was loose enough that I can spin the ring around fairly easily. At that point I grabbed the knob and lifted up, and it came off with not much effort.

Installation of the new one was easier. I slid it on and used pliers to crimp the retaining ring. It took a few attempts but eventually the ring was tight enough. The knob does turn literally one degree if you purposely rotate it though that would be easily remedied with tape or hot glue or whatever around the retaining ring (both of which are easily removed). A perfect crimp would not rotate of course. I should note that at first it could rotate as much as five degrees but that turned out to be caused by the ring being too low; it was preventing the knob from being placed all the way down.

Anyway this is a verbose explanation of a pretty simple installation. But the results are great; the GTI knob has a much more natural grip than the bulbous stock grip.

4768492835_89844c3ee2_b.jpg

:p

Edited by Speedy

αρε speedy ...αγιο θα σε κανω σε κορνιζα ....τα λογια ειναι περιττα

Κρίμα , δεν βάζω και υποψηφιότητα για τις εκλογές να έπαιρνα κανένα ψήφο :p

:friends::good:

Τελικα ξεκοΥμπωνει...πανευκολα...Βαζουμε το λεβιε στην 3η βαζουμε μια παλια πιστωτικη στο κατω μερος του πλαστικου τραβαμε προς τα πανω και βγαινει...

Σηκώνω δικο μου βιντεο .Θα ποσταρω

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIQF6DUCccE

Edited by thanos katsas