eliya

Golf 6 Gti - R20 Led Lights.

:) Im soldier from Serbia.

I have friend in Thessaloniki who travels a lot, and thought about buying them for me from Thessaloniki.

Do you have any web shop that I could see Billgr4? Greek or bulgarian, doesent matter, I just wanna see how expensive are they.

Thank you

Sorry, but i have no any idea form where you can buy them here or from Bulgary.. I think that the best way is to ask price from the official Volkswagen (Thessaloniki)..

Also, there is another way to contact member STELIOS_GOLF 6 TSI who has the nickname of ETKAman and he can tell you the official price of them...

:) Im soldier from Serbia.

I have friend in Thessaloniki who travels a lot, and thought about buying them for me from Thessaloniki.

Do you have any web shop that I could see Billgr4? Greek or bulgarian, doesent matter, I just wanna see how expensive are they.

Thank you

You can buy them from here : http://www.ebay.de/itm/Original-VW-Golf-6-VI-LED-Ruckleuchten-Heckleuchten-Taillights-R-Line-R-GTI-/200748317121?pt=DE_Autoteile&fits=Model%3AGolf+VI&hash=item2ebd8839c1

BECKMAN το παλικάρι είναι στρατιώτης από την Σερβία ρε, δεν καταλαβαίνει Ελληνικά κατάλαβες ; Και ψάχνει OEM ανταλακτικό όχι ημιτασιόν!

I really appreciate your help guys, thanks. Mist, google translate is really helping me out to understand you guys :) Im looking for aftermarket ones like Replica or Depo (I dont like Dectane)

I wanted to buy from Thessaloniki since my friend is traveling once every week. If I order them from ebay, taxes are way too expensive. 430 euros + 23% taxes and 9% shipping...