doggy

Μεταχειρισμένο Polo

hello boys and girls.

i learned about this site by flook completelly.

i live in greece for 7 yrears now and im loving it.

ellinas ime bebea apla exo megalosi kanada gia 10 xronia.

i am 25 years old and i have the new passat sportline.

eixa sunithisi se megala autokinita apo kanada ,,(opos xerete mono maounes exi eki)

proto amaxi station wagon tou baba meta pou arxisame k megaloname pira to supra modelo 97 me 10 xiliarikakia {----- ftina right?

ee kai tora sthn patrida exoume to passat.

opios exi na protini kati gia na to kano fix up as mou to pei.i am open in suggestions.

have a good one vw members :

how are you meltemie.

my brotehr brought his porsche 4 years ago and he paid 7 thousand euro to put greek plates on.the are some cobines u can do to pay less.

y should find a good ektelonisti and he will take care of it.

a lot of them just want more money as you know.

if the jeep is under 5litres he shouldnt have to pay more than 6 thousand to put greek plates on.

look into it for syre he will find a better deal.

Edited by chrome

Welcome Chrome Dubber!

I see u almost went out of your mind (buying a supra) ...but then you realized that there is nothing like VW...lol.

Thanks for the info. I ll look into it...I want to bring one car in couple years too.

How many cc you got on your B6?

Try to go to a VWClub.gr meeting (If you are in Athens or Salonika). Its not like Waterfest,etc. but its good, there is alot of cool dubbers in Greece.

I see you like chrome wheels....

PS. I like the Hummer....not the chick! tongue.gif

Edited by meltemie

Wellcome chrome!

Have you been an exhibitor in the 1st International Athens Tuning Show? We were also there representing the VWClub; we had our stall at the openspace of the fair.

As about the lady and the Hummer we already have them in our photo collection: http://www.vwclub.gr/vwforum/index.php?act...cmd=si&img=4386

hello gravedigger

yes i was athens tuning show and i was an excibitor.

nice pic of the chick and the hummer.

i remember too is when u guys told me to get out of the pic.

(just joking)

n-e ways have a good one

chiao

thanx fro the welcome.

well its a 1,6 litre but for sure im going to fix it.

i dont know either with an american company or a europian one.\

ill do my best to come and meet these new dubbers that around.

i love chrome

its my job.

ps:ur right about the girl she is not the one :)

WELCOME u guys, Jonathan and the other mate with the chrome rims. Have a nice time here in greece and enjoy your living. About your car Jonathan u can do a lot of things to bring out more power , not too much though but y'll be surprised.It has about 115hp if i remember correctly,another mate chiped his FSI , 1.4LT to 120hp, thats right, 120hp, so come to the meeting next time to Verde, its close to Agia Paraskevi.

Have fun and be proud mate

Thanks man. I know what can be done with the car, don't worry...120hp shouldn't be a problem with just a chip and a cold air induction kit (57i or similar) since I already have a decat system, but I'm aiming for around 200 ultimately. Either using a GT28, or a Garrett T3 from a saab 9000, some forged pistons, uprated injectors, gas flowed head, compression to around 8.5, little intercooler...blah blah, blah...

Next time you head down to Verdi, let me know....

Guest 1lowVento

Yia sas paidia. Me lene Thodorh kai sas yrafo apo to Toronto, Canada. Akousa yia to websight apo to vwvortex. H mania mou yia ta VW arxise otan eimoun 16 xronon kai to meta pot 12 xronia akomh thn exo. Odhyo 1997 Vento VR6 kai 2003 Bora 1.8T.

Hello Veritas καλωσήρθες και καλοτάξιδο το "παιδί" :thumbsup:

Hello to all you Greek VW fans! I'm Marc, at the moment livin in Hollandia. I have a VW Beetle cabrio from 1967. The moment I 'll know how to send pics, I 'll do that.

At this moment I have a question: my wife and I will come to Greece and live there. I would like to take my VW with me but I don't know if thats allowed becourse it's over 5 years old. (the max of importing cars) Is there a rule for oldtimers or just no way?

THX in advance for your answers!

Guest N.O.S.-->
Hello to all you Greek VW fans! I'm Marc, at the moment livin in Hollandia. I have a VW Beetle cabrio from 1967. The moment I 'll know how to send pics, I 'll do that.

At this moment I have a question: my wife and I will come to Greece and live there. I would like to take my VW with me but I don't know if thats allowed becourse it's over 5 years old. (the max of importing cars) Is there a rule for oldtimers or just no way?

THX in advance for your answers!

Welcome my friend to our community first of all , this is not an issue you can import your car as well don't worry

But you must pay for the clearance of the vehicle in order to register Greek plates or else you can go every 12 months out of the borders and came back again just to take another extension on your staying period. B)

Are you gonna stay for ever in Greece? If so, you have to get the Greek license plates. If not, you can have your car here for 6 months! Then the car has to leave Greece and come again. For the Greek license plates, I think you have to pay customs.